Here's What We Covered:
As you may know, every week, the ScriptDoll team has an office hour where we discuss a topic that is very important to your copywriting success.
This week's session was exciting as we spoke about how to customize any sales template to make it your own.
Here's what we covered on this week's office hours:
- 2 Elements of a High Converting Salesletter
- Changing the Elements of ScriptDoll and sales letters in general for your story
- Debbie’s Case Study
- Different Markets / Different Rules For Selling Online
- Hot and Cold Traffic and what the difference is and why it matters
- The 2 Elements of a well structured sales letter that we are focusing on (7:50)
- The ScriptDoll case study - these small tweaks took a 10% converting template up to 21% (9:47)
- 5 Ways to change templates to make them your own (13:24)
- Don't forget to add this important factor to your copy (34:11)
- Warning: Don't mess with this part of the template (40:14)
- Know your traffic so you know how to "talk to people" (49:27)
- The ScriptDoll deal of a lifetime (50:19)
Thanks for joining us and we will see you next week live on our office hours call!
Click Play Below to watch the replay of our first office hours session - it was a good one!